Ladies and gentleman, fellow bloggers, I’ve got it. I have found the secret to absolute success. Are you trying to bring attention to your business? Increase the audience of your blog? I can tell you how.
Just follow these simple steps:
1) Find a bunch of teddy bear costumes. You’ll also need people willing to put them on and dance around in them ( that can get a bit tricky unless you have some extra cash floating around)
2) That foam finger you got at the last game you went to? Look for it. You’re gonna need it
3) Go to your nearest
barber shop pet grooming place and ask for the most hideous hairdo they offer. I suggest the “Snuggle Bear”, but any Pokemon character will work, too
4) Open your mouth wide open and stick your tong out for like, 4 or 5 minutes. At the same time, do something that resembles singing ( any noise you can manage to get out of your throat will do, really, so don’t kill yourself here)
5) Dance around half naked, making as many crude, tasteless and obnoxious moves you can come up with (no “Dancing with the stars” kinda dance here!). Oh, and don’t forget to include steps #2 and #4 if you REALLY want this to work
6) Pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself. You got exactly what you were looking for: you have just created a social media frenzy in minutes, and in within 24 hours, everyone will be talking about you. Mission accomplished
Do you really wanna know that secret to success? It’s a lot simpler than all that.
Work hard. Give it your all. Stay true to yourself. To your values. Follow your dreams, your passion, and never give up. It might not make you famous instantly, but the process will teach you invaluable lessons. And believe me, the results, will be far more rewarding.
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp organic sugar (we used wholesome sweeteners)
- 4 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 yellow kiwi, sliced
- 1 green kiwi, sliced
- Mix coconut water and sugar until sugar is totally dissolved. Add lime juice
- Pour into ice pop molds, filling about ¾ of the way. Add one slice of yellow kiwi and one slice of green kiwi
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until set